Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome Home

Yesterday my plan to welcome Caitlin home from school and her AMAZING soccer national games...well....the weather didn't help!! But, I managed to get a yard sign (didn't take pic) and balloons posted at the turn off for home, and then I had gotten pom poms in all her soccer teams she had played on throughout the years (minus pink and black which Party City didn't have) and we headed over to my parents house. Luckily her friend Pam and soon to be mother-in-law Audrey were able to make it so it wasn't just us...We lined the long driveway and with pom poms and posters...cheered her home. She has a lot to be happy about and proud of....she has had an amazing soccer "career" and ended with a big bang!! We are very proud of her and Angel is very glad she is home for a bit. The last pic is one I LOVE of her when she scored the second goal during nationals!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw Papa Smurf standing in your driveway!